UGRCH KSP Champagne On Ice
Group Winning, Multi Group Placing
Harper is 33lbs and 21" tall and is a beautiful cream girl. She has a beautiful pedigree full of AKC Champions. She has beautiful breed type and a lovely head piece. She has correct almond-shaped eyes, with inky black pigment. She is a hair growing machine with lovely depth of chest. She moves flawlessly with zero wasted effort with high head carriage.
Harper is a silly girl who is a perfect family pet. She loves to hang out around the house and cuddle on the couch. She's fabulous with other dogs, great with kids, and she loves her toys! She is a lower medium drive girl that loves to play chase and has a great sense of humor!
Harper welcomed her first litter in January 2021 with our very own Kovu! She was an absolutely wonderful mother; very attentive, very loving, fair in corrections, loved to play and engage with her puppies, and she bounced right back physically and mentally from motherhood. She will be expecting her next litter in late 2023.
Harper finished her UKC CH at the United Retriever Specialty held at UKC's Premier National in 2022. We brought her back out in April of 2023 to pursue her Grand and she finished in 3 shows with a breed in at Premier and back to back breed wins with group placements, earning her a spot on Top Ten!
2019 Show Brags
- 10/06/2019 Illinois Toy Fox Terrier Association; Best Female, Best of Winners, Best of Breed, Group 1 Show 2
2021 Show Brags
- 10/8/2021 UKC Greater Smoky Mountain Dog Club; Class Win, Best Female, Best of Winners Show 2
- 12/11/2021 UKC Dodge County Canine Club; Class Win, Best Female Show 1
- 12/11/2021 UKC Dodge County Canine Club; Class Win, Best Female Show 2
- 12/12/2021 UKC Dodge County Canine Club; Class Win, Reserve Female Show 1
- 12/12/2021 UKC Dodge County Canine Club; Class Win, Reserve Female Show 2
2022 Show Brags
- 6/15/2022 UKC United Retriever Specialty; Class Win, Best Female
HARPER FINISHED HER CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
- 6/15/2022 UKC United Poodle Association; Class Win
Harper got to tag along to Premier this year with us unexpectedly; she came into heat a few weeks before Premier, so by default she got to join in on the vaca. Entries for regular Premier closed almost a week before the specialties closed, so I decided to enter Harper the day before they closed on a whim. She only needed one comp win, I thought heck , she has a shot. AND SHE DID IT!!! At the URC Specialty, Harper went Best Female securing her CH at a Premier Specialty!! This is also the Specialty Kovu finished his GRCH at, which was so special to me. I was so proud of her!! She was growing out from a 10 shave down, so not much hair to work with and not much practice, but showing is second nature to her. We are toying with going for her Grand as well!!
2023 Show Brags
- 4/29/2023 UKC Mason Dixon Dog Club; CH Class Win Show 1
- 4/29/2023 UKC Mason Dixon Dog Club; CH Class Win Show 2
- 4/30/2023 UKC Mason Dixon Dog Club; CH Class Win Show 1
- 6/17/2023 Premier Nationals; CH Class Win, Best of Breed, Cut in Group
- 7/22/2023 Central Indiana Coonhound Club; Reserve CH Show 1
- 7/23/2023 Central Indiana Coonhound Club; CH Class Win, Best of Breed, Group 3 Show 1
- 7/23/2023 Central Indiana Coonhound Club; CH Class Win, Best of Breed, Group 2 Show 2
HARPER FINISHED HER GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP!!
In just three shows, Harper finished her Grand Championship in style!! She won clean swept the CH class at Cynthiana in all three shows we entered in, then went on to win an impressive BOB win at Premier over 30 dogs and making the cut in a large and deep Gun Dog Group, then went on to win both classes, BOB, and finishing with Group wins over Killian and myself!! In just three shows, she has earned herself a spot on Top Ten and finished her Grand. I couldn't be more proud of my foundation girl and we couldn't be more thrilled with how quickly and impressively she finished. We will continue showing her simply because she loves it!